When it comes time to buy a home or property, finding the right home or property, in the right neighborhood, at a cost that fits your budget, is not an easy job.
I am a licensed experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working me.
- I know the local market and can focus in on the areas that have the greatest possibilities for finding a home at the price you want.
- I will organize, expedite, and get documents to the appropriate places for you to save time. Homes or properties that don't meet your specific needs are removed.
- I will make appointments, preview homes and properties with you, and help you determine which homes best fit your needs.
- I have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes and vacant land for sale.
- I will supply information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. I know how to get detailed information, or an appointment, even if the house or property is not listed with a Reid real Estate agent.
- When you find the right home or property to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation process, the legal process, and the details that follow.
Tips for Buyers
The key to finding the right home or property is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting or property hunting, decide out how much you can afford. I will refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home or land home package. To see how much you are able to afford, use our mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in your purchase . Make a list of everything you want in a home or land. We will go over your list, so I know exactly what you need in your home.
- Make notes as you look at the property. Some people even take along tape recorders to remember which features go to which home.
- When you do choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. I will provide you to a list of home inspectors with which to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you've found the home and or property you want to buy, together we'll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Before closing, the closing agent (usually an escrow or title company or attorney) will complete a thorough settlement statement for both buyer and seller.