Seller Services & Tips
When it comes time to sell your home or property you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, along with legalities and details that go into a sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, personalized just for you. I will support you in all facets of marketing from preparing your house or property to sell, to printed and internet advertising.
I am a licensed experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working with me.
- I know the market and will assist you in setting the right price.
- I also know what buyers want and the monetary motivation that will encourage the sale.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home and property to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- Along with the MLS, I work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties and fit enthusiastic buyers with the appropriate homes and Land.
- I will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home or property because NWMLS national referral system gives me access to the sizable number of people who move each year.
- I know how to swiftly separate the qualified buyers from the unqualified. Your home or property is shown only to serious buyers, which saves you time.
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give home a though cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switch.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows.
Here are some helpful tips for showing your home.
- Keep pets out of the house. Either take them with you or keep them penned
in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Make sure your home is well lit.
Remove clutter from tables and shelves. Less clutter creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Keep money, prescription drugs, and other valuables, out of view.
- Add a ground up lemon to the garbage disposal to give the kitchen a fresh smell.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a comfortable ambiance.
- Keep radios and TVs off, or on a low volume.
FROM MY CLIENTS
“This was our first home purchase. Daryl was extremely helpful and informative from start to finish. We couldn't have done it without him.”
J. Roberts, Belfair
“Daryl is awesome. He did a lot of work coordinating realtors, title company workers, house inspectors, etc. We were able to find our home in one day and had the deal all signed and done within 4 days! Daryl is very friendly, professional, hospitable, and well-organized. I highly recommend him to my friends in the area.”
L. Pangrle, Port Angeles
“Daryl is excellent to work with, an exceptionally outstanding agent. I will continue to utilize his services in the future.”
RDM Management, Shelton
“Daryl spent a lot of time on this transaction, even though it was not a ’big’ dollar deal. We appreciate that and will refer any business we can to him.”
M & S Wiener, Belfair
“Daryl Datus is a true professional who delivers. We will continue to work with him.””